6 Steps of The Full Web Design Process
- The main target of this stage is to learn the project’s scope and nature.
- Hear from you about the reasoning behind the project.
- Understand the business problems the project should solve.
- This stage dictates the approach to the Wireframes layout in the next stage.
- Understand the main marketing funnel and the flow of the user’s journey.
- Define the goals of the project.
- Define secondary goals.
- The process starts with pen and paper and progresses to Adobe XD for client admission.
- Define organizational structure in which items are ranked according to levels of importance to the user and the business.
- Set the main structure of the project as a sketch.
- Researching the latest web design trends.
- Create the design system for the project.
- Set typography styles and their hierarchy.
- Set the color pallets.
- Define the right style of images and icons for the project.
- Build the final product using the WordPress platform.
- Adding in, and optimizing the content.
- SEO optimizations.
- Speed optimizations.
- Set google analytics and heatmap tools.
- Instructing the client on how he can make content updates.
- Publishing your site.
- Website is an everlasting work that should always continue to evolve, be improved and optimized.